Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on July 12, 2017 at 6:40 PM|
- 600g rump steak
- 800g pumpkin, cut into large chunks
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g feta cheese
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp toasted pine nuts
- Dressed rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place pumpkin and onion into a large roasting tray and toss with the oil. Season with pepper and bake for 30 minutes or until soft. Crumble the feta cheese and sprinkle the vinegar on top and bake for a further 20minutes or until the cheese and vegetables are nicely coloured. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Preheat a frying pan or chargrill to moderately hot.
- Rub the meat with some olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes, covered loosely with foil.
- Slice the meat and serve with the baked pumpkin and some dressed rocket leaves