Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on July 10, 2017 at 11:40 PM|
- Coconut/Avocado or Almond Oil (your choice)
- 75g blanched raw almonds
- 250g rolled oats
- 40g sunflower seeds, or pumpkin seeds or a mix of both
- 100g runny honey
- 6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter or almond butter
- 10 Medjool dales, Stones in
- 40g bran
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground himalayan salt
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g dried apricots
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Lightly grease a 22cm-square baking dish with oil then set aside
- Roughly chop and add the almonds to a large baking tray with the oats and seeds. Spread them out into an even layer and place into the oven for 12-15minutes, or until golden. Stir halfway through time.
- Gently heat the honey and nut butter in a small pan over a low heat.
- Meanwhile, slit open the dates, pull out and discard the stones, then place into a blender with 100ml of warm water
- Blitz to a paste, stir into the warmed honey mixture then leave to cool
- Roughly chop the dried fruit.
- Take tray out of oven and transfer the toasted mixture to a large bowl with the bran, cinnamon and salt. Stir in the dried fruit, then mix in the honey mixture until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish, using the back of a spoon to press it into an even layer
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden and set
- Leave to cool slightly, turn it out onto a board and cut into squares. Then set aside to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!