Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on July 10, 2017 at 11:20 PM|
Time to make: 20 mins
Full ingredient List:
- 2 x 400g no added salt chickpeas, drained and thoroughly rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons moroccan seasoning
- 12 chicken tenderloins (approx 500g)
- 3 small carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 300g green beans, halved lengthways
- 80g baby rocket
- Coconut oil
- Drain and rinse chickpeas thoroughly. Place chickpeas, 1/3 cup of the lemon juice and chopped garlic in a food processor. Blend until mixture is almost smooth. Add 1/4 cup water gradually, until dip is smooth.
- Peel carrots into ribbons and set a side.
- Sprinkle seasoning onto both sides of chicken. Coat a large grill pan with coconut oil and set over high heat. Grill chicken. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through. In the last 2 minutes add ribbon carrots to pan.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil with steamer on top. Cook green beans for 1 minute or until tender. Take off saucepan and refresh beans in cold water and drain.
- Place carrots, beans and rocket in a large bowl. Add remaining lemon juice and toss lightly.
- Serve chicken with grilled carrot salad and chickpea dip.
Original recipe was from http://www.healthyfoodguide.com.au/recipes/2014/march/moroccan-chicken-chickpea-dip-and-grilled-carrot-salad#sthash.2ZJ8whRu.dpuf. Slight alterations to recipe have been made to make meal healthier.