Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on August 14, 2016 at 7:05 PM|
Easy things you can do to help you stay healthy this winter
- Eat lots of fresh, vitamin rich veggies and fruit! These are packed with immune boosting nutrients and phytochemicals!
- Eat vitamin C rich foods like kiwi fruits, citrus fruits, broccoli & best of all Brussels sprouts - see mum did have a good reason for making you eat them when you were a kid.
- Include lots of foods high in zinc - sunflower, pumpkin seeds and sea foods are some examples.
- Keep hydrated! Drink at least two litres of fresh filtered water (at room temperature) or immune boosting herbal teas like lemongrass and ginger.
- Best of all, add lots of garlic, onion, ginger and turmeric to your cooking. These foods are natures super foods and include properties such as antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-biotic, anti-fungal, analgesic (pain relief), antiemetic (reduces nausea). How awesome! You might not have any friends (because you stink) but you'll be healthy. To keep the garlic odour down, eat them cooked in your dinner.
- Get some exercise and ideally outdoors if you can. We all know that there's lots of benefits to exercising including supporting immunity and if you can do it outside in the sunshine, you'll boost your Vitamin D levels further supporting your immune system.